Wednesday, August 08, 2007

jacob from monday night




well donna and i took jacob back tuesday! things are pretty slow around 119 pinecliffe now

pic 1 gutiar hero with a real guitar! i told him that julianne and dusty might be better at guitar hero but they can't touch him with the real thing!
pic2 and 3 he's showing us the moves that corbin bluea did when he saw him in concert sunday night. in the 3rd shot he's looking at himself in the tv!!
pic 4 donna and jacob giving me a concert! now you know where jacobs musical talents come from.
pic 5 he wanted to wear this hat from the day he got here and i told him it belonged to my grandfather and i didn't want him messing with it. he never said any more about it until monday night so i let him wear it!
pic 6 playing guitar with the hat. looks like he should be playing on a street corner with a bucket in front of him!















4 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are great pics - I know you guys miss him.

donna said...

I still have a lump in my throat!

Claire said...

I bet things are quiet around there without Jacob. I know he lovs coming to see you guys. Love the pictures

Anonymous said...

in the last pic he looks like he could pass for a blues man.