Friday, August 10, 2007

RIDDLE








Bobby got the riddle right yesterday. I didn't let him see the riddle books but he was on the computer for a while.


ANSWER:What do you call a cow with no feet?



Ground beef


TODAY'S RIDDLE:


What kind of soda is bad to drink?

We had a storm last night with lightening and thunder. It was so bad that Brady heard the storm. Leeza even got in the bed.

Have a good weekend and will talk to you on Monday. I think they will finishe my new kitchen by Thursday or Friday and then they will start on the sun room.

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Baking soda- No computer or riddle book neeeded

Trapper said...

Soda AsH!!
This is what my book says!!!!...
LOL...LOL...LOL

Les said...

What do you mean, "he was on the computer." Does that mean he was sitting on it? According to my good friend, there is only one key on the computer that he uses, "the funny little key!"