Friday, July 13, 2007

VACATION WINDING DOWN











Well today will be the last full day that everybody will be here on vacation. I will be here till sometime Sunday but Al, Donna, Julianne, Joy, Scott, Scottie and Dusty will be heading home on Saturday. I didn't go down to the beach yesterday I though I needed to give my sunburn a bit of a rest. However I will make my return down to the beach later today. I have posted some photos that mom took on the beach yesterday, it looks like everybody was having a pretty good time. We had Pizza Hut last night for dinner and we did a little shopping after dinner. I guess Keith will be making his way back home this evening from Rock Island, what no comments from Keith this week. The Nascar Nextel Cup Series is a Chicago this weekend, I don't think there any clear favorites at Chicago but I wouldn't be against the Hendrick Cars. i almost forgot to mention today is FRIDAY THE 13TH. MICKEY

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
Albert Einstein

Football player turned politician Jack Kemp is 72
Actor Patrick Stewart is 67
Actor Robert Forster is 66
Actor Harrison Ford is 65
Actor-comedian Cheech Marin is 61
Actress Didi Conn is 56
Singer Louise Mandrell is 53
Country singer-songwriter Victoria Shaw is 45
Bluegrass singer Rhonda Vincent is 45
Country singer Neil Thrasher is 42
Singer Deborah Cox is 34

No comments: