Friday, July 06, 2007

RIDDLE





Well I had to really think about the winner of the riddle yesterday because I had two answers that were the same. The only problem is one of them answered in the wrong place. The other person got the answer and in the right place. He might of seen the answer and copied it but I'm not sure. I guess I will have to go with the answer in the right place. So Al got the answer and Glenn was second.



ANSWER:What has a foot on each side and one in the middle.
A yard stick





TODAY'S RIDDLE

What is a skunk worth?






It looks like Snoopy will be going to the beach will everyone today. Have a good weekend. I know I'm going to have one mad cat at home because everyone is at the beach. Thanks to Auntie and Mel she will be fed. I have a happy at at the beach because two dogs are gone.

Well I have to go and get ready for YOGA!













3 comments:

Al said...

i'll give it to glenn!! he had it right. i was just trying to stire things up bye stealing his answer!

Trapper said...

Scent's

Trapper said...

):ne scent