Tuesday, July 10, 2007

HEADING TO CAPE HATTERAS



Well are large contingent of our group will be heading down to Cape Hatteras this morning for a trip to the lighthouse. We are suppose to leave at 8am but I am not sure everybody in the group will be ready by then, I am going running at 6:45am so I will be ready for the trip down there. I didn't make it down to the beach yesterday, after of two days of sitting in the grueling sun I decided to take it easy yesterday and relax a bit. It is going to be very questionable today whether I make it to the beach as well but on Wednesday I will be very probable. Last night for dinner we got the party pack from High Cotton BBQ in Kitty Hawk and bought it back to the house, the party pack feeds anywhere from 10-12 people, it was good and we even had a little left over. I have not heard our supper plans for tonight yet but from what I understand we are going to have Bobby's Burnt Burgers either today or tomorrow and we yes we have some Lucky Dogs as well. Well I hope everybody in Virginia is staying cool during this heatwave, Keith how is the weather in Illinois. Also fellow blogger Melanie is headed to Chicago later this week and she is going to see the Cubs play at Wrigley Field as well. Well I have to go for a run so I will be ready for our g8am trip to Hatteras. MICKEY

Courage without conscience is a wild beast.
Robert G. Ingersoll

Eunice Kennedy Shriver is 86
Former boxer Jake LaMotta is 86
Former New York City Mayor David N. Dinkins is 80
Actor William Smithers is 80
Singer Mavis Staples is 68
Actor Robert Pine is 66
Tennis player Virginia Wade is 62
Country-folk singer-songwriter Cheryl Wheeler is 56
Country singer-songwriter Ken Mellons is 42
Country singer Gary LeVox (Rascal Flats) is 37
Actress Sofia Vergara is 35
Singer-actress Jessica Simpson is 27

6 comments:

Al said...

how can you be at the beach anhave an api over 5?

Melanie said...

It's probably from the water in his ear! Mickey why didn't you wear ear plugs?

Melanie said...

Claire, we will get your mail and papers. Miss Ketty came to meet me again last night. She must be really missing you guys.

Claire said...

Thanks for taking care of the papers and mail. Mel have fun in Chicago. I bet Lee is jealous

Melanie said...

Not only is jealous of me seeing the Cubs play, but the first week in August I'll be in Atlanta for the company convention and I think we are going to game there.

Mickey said...

I did have my earplugs but I still got water in my ears.