Friday, July 20, 2007

RIDDLE







No one got the riddle yesterday so I am leaving it for the weekend and will add a bonus riddle
TODAY'S RIDDLE:
What's a couch potato's favorite TV show?


Bonus Riddle:

Brain Bruisers Question
Two convicts are locked in a cell. There's an open window 30 feet above them but no way to get to it. They try to tunnel out but hit rock ten feet down and give up on that idea. Without any outside help, how do they get out given the information here?

It looks like my new kitchen is coming along. I wonder what they will do today.
I went to the beach yesterday and boy was it hot. I did my usual get my feet wet because I coulded walk out to the ocean without getting knocked down. HAHA I didn't want my hair getting wet.
I think everyone at home are stressed. Brandy and Leeza also had to go to the vet and get groomed. They have also spent two days with their grandma. That probably stressed ME MA Ruth.
Have a good weekend and will talk to you on Monday. Bobby will be coming to the beach today. I think he will have to come here to rest.

No comments: