Wednesday, July 18, 2007

RIDDLE



It's raining at the beach right now but it is suppose to be sunny later.



Tammy's back. She got the riddle right yesterday.


ANSWER:What kind of bird shows up in every meal?
Swallow


No one guessed the bonus riddle yet so I will let you guess another day.



A man goes out at night and walks forward and then turns left three times before going home. Once home he sees two men with masks. One is mad and one shows no emotion. What's happening here?



Well I just got a call about the paint for my house. I have to know by next week. The kitchen cabinets will be finished next week. I'm not ready. I guess I will have to get ready. I think Bobby still has to clear out the old cabinets. They want to take them down tomorrow. Poor Brady and Leeza they don't know what to think. Brady can't hear but Leeza can so they both bark.



No comments: