Monday, July 23, 2007

RIDDLE












I though Les would get the riddle but no one did so I will have to tell you.

ANSWER:What's a couch potato's favorite TV show


M.A.S.H.

Brain Bruisers Question answer:

Two convicts are locked in a cell. There's an open window 30 feet above them but no way to get to it. They try to tunnel out but hit rock ten feet down and give up on that idea. Without any outside help, how do they get out given the information here?


Brain Bruisers Answer
They dig more and place the dirt into a big pile to reach the window.




TODAY'S RIDDLE:


Why was the computer declared a hero?


I hope everyone had a good weekend. It was cool at the beach yesterday and windy. The red flags were out. A nice place to see but not stay. The sand hurts when it hits you and you know I won't get in the water when it looks like that.

The lifeguard doesn't look too good.


Bobby is looking at the water and thinking it would be fun to get wet. Maybe he was thinking about the time Glenn and him went swimming in a hurricane. Mark might of been with them. I think a railroad tire came out of the ocean and made them run. Maybe it was the time he lost a antique fishing rod that belonged to my Grandma Carsley

I can't believe this many people were on the week. HAHA I guess they were on vacation and had to go to the beach. They didn't look to warm.

This is not Bobby. Just a crazy man.












2 comments:

Mickey said...

The ocean sure looks rough.

Claire said...

It was calmer today but still the red flags were up