Tuesday, July 17, 2007

RIDDLE



There were no answers to the riddle yesterday. Where was everyone.


ANSWER
What has no substance but you can see it?

A hole


TODAY'S RIDDLE and BONUS RIDDLE

What kind of bird show up in every meal?


I heard the bonus riddle on TV this morning and though you would enjoy?
Brain Bruisers Bonus Riddle Question

A man goes out at night and walks forward and then turns left three times before going home. Once home he sees two men with masks. One is mad and one shows no emotion. What's happening here?



I worked in my flowers yesterday instead of going to the beach. I will go today after lunch. Marilyn and me are going to High Cotton for dinner tonight. I think I'm glad that I'm not home for the move. What I don't know won't hurt me. I wonder how long this attitude will last before I have to go home and see what is going on at home.

P.S. I saw Rocky last night eating the cat food on the porch



7 comments:

Tammy said...

A "Swallow".

Trapper said...

He's at the movies?

Claire said...

Keep trying Trapper

Al said...

how about an early bird.

Mickey said...

I think Tammy has it right.

Trapper said...

Theatre Masks

Claire said...

Tammy got the riddle but noone has the bonus riddle