Monday, July 16, 2007

BACK TO WORK & COMPUTER PROBLEMS



Well it's to back to work today after being at the beach the last 8 days and I am sure it's going to be a long day. Me & dad mad it back home last night between 6pm and 6:30pm, there wasn't much traffic at all so it was a pretty nice drive home. I am having some computer issues so if I miss an entry on th blog thats why, I am going to try to fix the old computer which appears to have some major problems when I get a chance and the new ones mouse is on the blink so bare with me. We do have and Appomattox League game tonight, Wednesday, and Friday nights and from what I understand we are going to be extremely shorthanded which could lead to a very long week. Tony Stewart picked up his 1st win of the season yesterday in which by all accounts was a pretty boring race, the Nextel Cup Series is off this weekends before heading to the Brickyard next weekend. I am off to work. MICKEY

Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have.
Doris Mortman

Soul singer William Bell is 68
Actor Corin Redgrave is 68
Former NFL coach Jimmy Johnson is 66
Former tennis player Margaret Court is 65
Actress Phoebe Cates is 44
Country singer Craig Morgan is 43
Actor-comedian Will Ferrell is 40
Football Hall of Famer Barry Sanders is 39
Actor Corey Feldman is 36

1 comment:

Claire said...

Mickey the mouse needs a battery. I have some on the table by where I usually set. Run error killer and spybot on the old computer.