Thursday, July 19, 2007

RIDDLE



The bonus riddle was harder then I thought for my baseball friends.

ANSWER:A man goes out at night and walks forward and then turns left three times before going home. Once home he sees two men with masks. One is mad and one shows no emotion. What's happening here?
BASEBALL GAME and the catcher and umpire.
TODAY'S RIDDLE:
What's a couch potato's favorite TV show?

I wonder what they will tare down today. Mickey will post pictures. I will go to yoga today at 10:00. My yoga friend and me go out for lunch and sometimes shopping. Marilyn is off today so I think we will go to the beach. The heat index is going to be high(105) so I don't know how long we will last.

3 comments:

Mickey said...

A sitcom.

Claire said...

Trapper where are you

Claire said...

keep guessing