Monday, July 09, 2007

ANOTHER GOOD DAY AT HE BEACH




Well believe it or not I made it down to the beach for the 2nd straight day and i have say it was a very good beach day. It wasn't to hot just sitting on the beach but you did get hot enough that you went in the water it did feel refreshing. The only problem I had yesterday was that I may have stayed on the beach to long, we were there for about 4 hours. I have haven't decided yet whether I am going to make it three days in a row at the beach. Last night Scott cooked steaks on the grill for our entire group and I have to they were pretty good, we did have a salad and a baked potato with as well. We also had plenty of cakes around here as well as Joy made an ice cream cake and Al bought an anniversary cake from home. Also part time blogger Marlyn came by yesterday and went to the beach with us and also joined us for dinner. It looks like it is going to be another nice day here on the OBX today with highs in the upper 80's, back in CH it is going to be in the upper 90's the next few days, I am glad I am on vacation. By the way I still have water in my ear. MICKEY

The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.
George F. Will

Actor-singer Ed Ames is 80
Actor James Hampton is 71
Actor Brian Dennehy is 69
Actor Richard Roundtree is 65
TV personality John Tesh is 55
Country singer David Ball is 54
Rhythm-and-blues singer Debbie Sledge (Sister Sledge) is 53
Actor Jimmy Smits is 52
Actress Lisa Banes is 52
Actor Tom Hanks is 51
Actress Kelly McGillis is 50
Actress-rock singer Courtney Love is 43
Actor David O'Hara is 42
Actor Fred Savage is 31
Actress Megan Parlen is 27
Actress, R&B singer (3lw) Kiely Williams is 21

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I have only one question (I didn't get on the blog until this morning) Who goes to the beach, gets up early and washes there truck?

Melanie said...

Miss Kitty is doing good, we had some bonding time last night, and talked while she ate her dinner.

Al said...

to answer your question, scott!!!

Claire said...

I'm glad Miss Kitty and you are bonding. She is going to bemad at me

mark said...

I'm testing whether I can leave a comment. Mickey sent me a new invite.

Keep your lids on your Mountain Dew.

Mickey said...

Mark, it's good to see you back on the blog.

Claire said...

Mel would you take in the mail and papers.