Friday, July 27, 2007

a few more jacob pics










pic 1 playing with some of the tools donna and i bought for him
pic2 some daredevil scooter riding. the pic looks alot worst than it really was
pic3 bumin another piece of wood from me for club jake
pic 4 playing in a big box that donna got him yesterday,before he got the boxes he said you can't have any fun with a box!!
pic5 julianne putting the tombstone on him!!
he was alittle wilder than normal since he had an audience with auntie and melanie coming bye.





5 comments:

Melanie said...

We had a great time last night. I forgot how much energy a five year old boy can have - If I was Donna and I'll I'd have to go back to drinking caffeine.

donna said...

Oh, believe me! I DO drink the caffine (just diet instead of regular). I do know for sure why we have our children when we're younger.

donna said...

Thanks for stopping by, Auntie and Melanie. We love having company!

Claire said...

Great pictures and it looks like Jacob is having a great time.
The cable internet is down and I am on dial up. It was supposed to be off but I tried it and here I am

Claire said...

I remember when the kids would play in boxes. If someone got a new refrigerator they played in the box for hours.