Thursday, July 26, 2007

MY ALLERGIES ARE ACTING UP



Well after running on the treadmill all week I thought I would run outside yesterday and I did. The only problem with running outside is that makes my allergies start acting up, plus I gut a bug in my eye in the 1st mile of my 5 mile run. I guess I will be back on the treadmill today. I went over to Me Ma Ruth's house last night and something has ate two of her tomatoes off her vine and she is quite concerned about what did it, she still has about 6 or 7 left on one plan but they are still very green. I guess I will go up and watch Post 284 play tonight in the Legion playoffs, they are playing Powhatan again. Some places around central Virginia got some rain yesterday but we where not one of them here in Colonial Heights, there is a slight chance of t-storms the next couple of days. I was glad to see all the comments on yesterdays entry on the blog, at least I know that somebody is reading it now. MICKEY

Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a heavy burden. Which is why so few people have them. So few people can handle it.
Hugh Macleod

1775 - A postal system was established by the 2nd Continental Congress of the United States. The first Postmaster General was Benjamin Franklin.
1948 - Babe Ruth was seen by the public for the last time, when he attended the New York City premiere of the motion picture, "The Babe Ruth Story".
1999 - 1,500 pieces of Marilyn Monroe's personal items went on display at Christie's in New York, NY. The items went on sale later in 1999.

Actor James Best is 81
Football Hall of Famer Bob Lilly is 68
Singer Dobie Gray is 67
Actress-singer Darlene Love is 66
Rock star Mick Jagger is 64
Actress Helen Mirren is 62
Actress Susan George is 57
Figure skater Dorothy Hamill is 51
Actor Kevin Spacey is 48
Actress Sandra Bullock is 43
Actor Jeremy Piven is 42
Actress Kate Beckinsale is 34
Gospel/Contemporary Christian singer Rebecca St. James is 30

5 comments:

Al said...

stop looking at things so negatively mickey, atleast you didn't eat the bug!!!

Claire said...

I went bike riding this week and a bug went down my throat and it made me cough like a allergy. I coughed until I got it up.

Melanie said...

Mickey you were a lot luckier than Claire.

Al said...

i got a bug in my ear once and it felt like hes was diggin in the wax in my ear!!! it did not feel good at all!!

Claire said...

scott I think the calendar to vacation is worse then the back to school one