Tuesday, July 03, 2007

VACATION MOVES A DAY CLOSER



I have to say that I am glad that I am going to be on vacation next week. If I was on vacation the way I feel right now I would be pretty darn miserable. I haven't really felt good since Saturday and I am hoping that I will start feeling better here soon, I either have caught some sort of cold or my allergies are just acting up. When I wake up in the morning it feels like my head is going to explode. I understand there was a big putt putt game at the beach, can anybody down there tell me who won. I think I am going to watch tonights Post 284 game at the stadium if I am feeling ok. I did go down to The Home Depot last night to see if they had any portable heaters do to the fact the one I have in shed is not heating properly, as far as I could tell they didn't have any, I was pretty much lost in that store. Also they computer is acting up a bit which isn't helping my AIP index. MICKEY

The problems of victory are more agreeable than the problems of defeat, but they are no less difficult.
Winston Churchill

Basketball Hall of Famer John Kundla is 91
Singer Fontella Bass is 67
Actor Kurtwood Smith is 64
Actor Michael Cole ("The Mod Squad") is 62
Country singer Johnny Lee is 61
Actress Jan Smithers is 58
Talk show host Montel Williams is 51
Country singer Aaron Tippin is 49
Actor Tom Cruise is 45
Actress Hunter Tylo is 45
Actress Connie Nielsen is 43
Actress Yeardley Smith is 43
Actress-singer Audra McDonald is 37
Country singer Trent Tomlinson is 32

Don Drysdale, Hall of Fame baseball player, pitcher for the Brooklyn/Los Angeles Dodgers died 14 years ago today, at the age of 56 from a heart attack.

5 comments:

Les said...

Mikey, I have a portable electric heater that you may have. Give me a call.

Al said...

les is talking a language a goulder can understand!!!

Trapper said...

SiS... is falling behine....She's staying at the beach way too longggg!!!!!

Keith said...

Andrew claims he won and his creative scoring is justification. I think he used Larry Reeds magic pencil to score the match.

Al said...

iwas going to say it depended on who was keeping the score!