Thursday, July 12, 2007

I NOW HAVE SUNBURN ON MY FEET & I STILL HAVE WATER IN MY EAR






Well things have gone from bad to worst for me at the beach. After staying on the beach for another 4 hours yesterday I now have sunburn on my feet and water in my ear. I have put some Ocean Potion on my sunburn to try to relieve pain of my 1st degree burn and it has helped a bit but I don't know if I will be able to make it out on the beach yet today or not. Another problem could be that the sun tan lotion that I used yesterday was only a 6 and I have been using an 8 most of the week. We went to the Port O Call for dinner last night and it was pretty good but not as good as The Lone Cedar in which they continuing to make pretty good progress towards there reopening. After dinner last night all 10 of us went to play putt putt at Professor Hackers Golf and Al won putt putt championship by 4 shots over the blog master. There was an unfortunate incident in the whiffle ball game yesterday as Scott was hit with a heiney ball and Al caught it on film, however Scott didn't look like he got as mad as Mark did when he got hit several years ago. We did get a pretty good thunderstorm down here last night but it hasn't cooled it off that much this morning, it is still 76 at 6:15 and very humid. Well I am going to go for a run and hope my feet don't get to hot with all the heat coming from the asphalt. MICKEY

Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.
Oscar Wilde quote

Movie director Monte Hellman is 75
Comedian Bill Cosby is 70
Singer-musician Christine McVie is 64
Actress Denise Nicholas is 63
Fitness guru Richard Simmons is 59
Singer Walter Egan is 59
Actress Cheryl Ladd is 56
Country singer Julie Miller is 51
Gospel singer Sandi Patty is 51
Actress Lisa Nicole Carson is 38
Olympic gold medal figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi is 36
Country singer Shannon Lawson is 34
Actor Topher Grace is 29
Actress Michelle Rodriguez is 29

1 comment:

Al said...

if your feet are so sunburned,alledged 1st degree burn, how can you ru without them hurting?