Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A FEW MORE HOT DAYS



Well if you can make it a couple more days it looks like a bit of relief from the heat may be in sight, the next two days are suppose to be in the low to mid 90's before it drops back into the mid to upper 80's for the weekend. We did get some more much needed rain last night and we might get a bit more tonight. Speaking of tonight we are suppose to have another Appomattox League game, the game is at Shepherd Stadium at 6pm weather permitting. As you can tell by the photos I posted yesterday construction has already began on the addition to the house. Dad and fellow bloggers Les & Mark got all the furniture moved yesterday and cleaned out the attic above the kitchen as well and took all the Christmas stuff to a storage location, I am sure it was very hot in the attic yesterday. Me & dad went to Al & Donna's house last night for dinner and Jacob was there as well, we had spaghetti and salad and it looked like everybody got plenty to eat. Also from what I understand fellow blogger Keith has a terrible cold or very bad allergy which has left him very hoarse and almost with laryngitis. A few people wanted me to add a 2008 vacation countdown clock, well it has been added right beside the clock at the top of the page. I just looked out the window and the construction crew has just arrived, i think they want to neat the heat today. I do still have water in my ear and my right shoulder is a bit sore. MICKEY

All good books have one thing in common - they are truer than if they had really happened.
Ernest Hemingway

Former South African President Nelson Mandela is 89
Former Sen. and astronaut John Glenn, D-Ohio, is 86
Skating champion and commentator Dick Button is 78
Singer Brian Auger is 68
New York Yankees manager Joe Torre is 67
Singer Martha Reeves is 66
Singer Ricky Skaggs is 53
Actress Anne-Marie Johnson is 47
Actress Elizabeth McGovern is 46
Actor Vin Diesel is 40
Baseball player Torii Hunter 32
Actress Kristen Bell is 27

5 comments:

Claire said...

I think is really is good I'm not there. I know my better half won't tell you that I have too much junk.

Claire said...

Keith sorry you are not feeling good.

Al said...

when i sold my house last year, getting rid of a bunch of junk that i've been holding on to for a while was a great feeling!!

donna said...

I can get that water out of your ear if you'd let me! Ha! Ha!

Claire said...

Anybody want any beanie babies