Thursday, June 18, 2009

Riddle

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Bobby and Louise got the riddle right yesterday.

ANSWERS

Brain Bruisers
:Didn't get it right and I've given it to you before.

The higher I climb
the more I sweat.
I cannot escape my crystal cage.
Eat me and you might die

mercury

Riddle

Why don't you ever find a lonely banana.

They hang in bunches


What is most useful when broken?

egg

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com


Questions

Brain Bruiser


What is red and blue
and purple and green,
and no one can reach it
not even the queen?

Riddle

What can fall but will never break, and what can break but will never fall?

Why was the cat afraid of the tree?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - a rainbow?

Melanie said...

riddle - a cake and a heart