Monday, June 15, 2009

Riddle



Way to go Louise you got both of the riddles right on Friday.



ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser

I can be cracked,
I can be made, I can be told,
I can be played.
I am four letters

joke

Riddle


What bird is always out of breath.

puffin

Who is in charge of keeping the railroad running?

track coach

Questions

Brain Bruisers


Four cars come to a four way stop
All come from different directions
They all go forward at the same time
No close calls and no crashes...how?

I have a food trivia one today

Food Trivia

A sweet, But Not candy
Found in the ground
French fry alternate
Popular at Thanksgiving

Riddle

What is the favorite drink of cheerleaders?

What lind of skares do math students prefer?


2 comments:

Melanie said...

fodo trivia - sweet potato

Louise said...

Riddle #1- Root beer.