Thursday, June 04, 2009

RIDDLE

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Where are all my bloggers with the answers.

ANSWERS

Brain Bruisers


I am a path situated between high
natural masses. Remove my
first letter and you have a path
between man-made masses.

valley and alley


Riddle

What state is always sick?

Ill-inois

What did Delaware do when Mississippi lent Missouri her New Jersey.


I don't know I'll Alaska
Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruisers

I am strongest when you see
me as round and I have the
power to lift the entire Sound.
A cycle of peek-a-boo

Riddle

What kind of animal cleans the ocean.

What kind of paper do architects write on.

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter



1 comment:

Bobby said...

The items are too difficult