Sunday, June 28, 2009

I HAVE WATER IN BOTH MY EARS


Well after being on the beach for 1 day I now have water and both my ears which is not a good thing. I decided not to wear any ear plugs this year for the 1st time in about 10 years because I though they wear doing just as much harm as good. I have goHopetten water in my ears on numerous occasions with them in. I didn't get the water in my ear until the last time I went in the water yesterday. I am now day to day on whether I go back to the beach or not. Also my allergies are bothering me a bit as well. Mom, Dad and Al are now all at the beach as well now and Maureen, Keith and Andrew should be hear on Wednesday. We all went to The Dunes for supper last night for dinner, thats right all 10 of us and the food was really good at the newly remodeled restaurant. Yesterday morning me and Scott went out on about a 3 miles bike ride and then ran about 3 miles about an hour after that, we may go on a bike ride again this morning if he is not to sore. Hopefully I will have a few pictures to post in tomorrows entry since AL is here. MICKEY

“I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.”
--Anonymous


The top five highest energy consumption countries:
1. United States
2. China
3. Russia
4. Japan
5. Germany


We feed our minds daily with knowledge, yet let us not forget to feed our spirits daily with truth.

Due to the quantity of refined sugar in soft drinks, they tend to cause a rise in blood sugar levels for a short period of time. The levels then may plummet down causing a severe drop in physical strength and mental alertness.

David "Honeyboy" Edwards Blues singer, guitarist 94
Mel Brooks Writer, director 83
John Byner Comedian, impressionist 72
Leon Panetta CIA director 71
Bruce Davison Actor 63
Kathy Bates Actress 61
Alice Krige Actress 55
John Elway Football Hall of Famer 49
Tony Mercedes Record company executive 47
Jessica Hecht Actress 44
John Cusack Actor 43
Mary Stuart Masterson Actress 43
Gil Bellows Actor ("Ally McBeal") 42
Danielle Brisebois Actress 40
Jimmy Sommers Jazz saxophonist 40
Tichina Arnold Actress ("Everybody Hates Chris") 38
Alessandro Nivola Actor 37
Camille Guaty Actress 33
Kellie Pickler ("American Idol")Country singer 23

No comments: