Friday, June 12, 2009

Riddle

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com

Where is everybody. I had no answers so you will get them again. I have to do a lot of things to get ready for graduation today. I bet Donna and Julianne are busier them me. Have a good weekend. I would like to be at the beach for beach week.


Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com

Questions

Brain Bruiser


I can be cracked,
I can be made, I can be told,
I can be played.
I am four letters

Riddle

What bird is always out of breath.


Who is in charge of keeping the railroad running?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

5 comments:

Al said...

you have a lot of things to do to get ready for graduation? come on bye 119 pinecliffe dr!!!!

Melanie said...

Al I hope you are keeping Jacob busy and away from Donna and Julianne

Al said...

you got it all wrong melanie, he's keeping me busy!!!

Louise said...

Riddle- A puffin

Louise said...

Riddle- The track coach.