Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Riddle

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Melanie got the food trivia question right yesterday. Someone might of gotten one of the riddles right if I could type. I did a spell check but the words that I typed were spelled right. I'm glad I had a good word typed.

ANSWERS



Food Trivia

A sweet, But Not candy
Found in the ground
French fry alternate
Popular at Thanksgiving

Sweet potatoe

Riddle


What is the favorite drink of cheerleaders?
root beer

What kind of skates do math students prefer?

Figure skates

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com

Questions

I am going to use the same brain bruiser. No Food Trivia


Brain Bruisers

Four cars come to a four way stop
All come from different directions
They all go forward at the same time
No close calls and no crashes...how?
Riddle
Why are elephants cheaper to employ than any other animal?
What do you call a two bees, a hornet, and a wasp that players violins?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

BRAIN BRUISER - EACH CAR IS AT A DIFFERNT FOUR WAY STOP