Tuesday, June 02, 2009

RIDDLE

Melanie got one of the riddles right yesterday, Work on the other one because I left my book at home and I can't remember the answer.

Brain Bruiser

The higher I climb,
the more I sweat.
I cannot escape my crystal cage
Eat me and you might die

Mercury

Riddles

Why did the Farmer receive an award?
Keep guessing because I forgot. Remember I'm a senior citizen. In case you want to know why I don't know the answer it is because I left the book at home.

What happens when a Frog's car breaks down?

It has to be jump started.



QUESTIONS
Brain Bruisers
I am a path situated between high
natural masses. Remove my
first letter and you have a path
between man-made masses.
Riddle
what state is always sick?
What did Delaware do when Mississippi lent Missouri her New Jersey
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

No comments: