Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Riddle

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Melanie that was a good guess for the brain bruiser but it is not the one in the book.


ANSWERS

Brain Bruisers


Four cars come to a four way stop
All come from different directions
They all go forward at the same time
No close calls and no crashes...how?

They all turn right


Riddle


Why are elephants cheaper to employ than any other animal?

Because they work for peanuts


What do you call two bees, a hornet, and a wasp that players violins?

A sting quartet

Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com


Questions

Brain Bruisers

The higher I climb
the more I sweat.
I cannot escape my crystal cage.
Eat me and you might die

Riddle

Why don't you ever find a lonely banana.


What is most useful when broken?

2 comments:

Lee said...

cheater!

Louise said...

Riddle- An Egg.