Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Riddle

Bobby got all the questions right and I will give him credit even though he got Mickey to type in the answers for him.

Sorry I'm so late. I was late to start with and then the computer froze.


Food Trivia



This was the first commercially manufactured breakfast cereal. One word destroys paper.

Shredded Wheat



Brain Bruisers


I'm before your very eyes. I look like a letter. Gateway in a city. Known by billions.

McDonald's golden arch


Riddle


What do you get when peas fight?

black eyes peas



QUESTIONS


Food Trivia Question

Spicy and round. Associated with another food. Hot food at the beginning. Can curl at the edges.


Brain Bruisers Question

Massive ball of plasma. Often gets chased around. Five or six points. A hard hit will do it.

Riddle
What is up and never comes down?

2 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- Your age.

Louise said...

Food trivia- Pepperoni.