Monday, January 07, 2008

Riddle

Well I'm here. I thought I would not be able to do the blog today because I had jury duty but the case was cancelled. I'm glad of that. I don't know why I get called so much.

Louise got the riddle right on Friday. No one got the other questions.

ANSWER
Brain Bruisers

Why did yesterday feel a bit warmer than Wednesday considering the weather was about the same?
BECAUSE YOUR'E BODY GETS USE TO IT.

Food Trivia

My first is in fish but not in sail. My second in rabbit but not in tail My third in up but not in down My fourth in tiara not in crown My fifth in tree you plainly see My whole a food for you and me. What am I?
FRUIT


Riddle
Why are owls so brave?
BECAUSE THEY DON"T GIVE A HOOT

TODAY'S QUESTIONS
Food Trivia Question
3 inches by 5.5 inches and thin. Must be filled. 2 billion sold per year. A dad...a flavor.



Brain Bruisers Question


This is the largest city in one of the states in the United States yet only has a population just over 50,000 people...making it the least populous of the largest cities in any of the states. A same name city has more people to the southeast of it.

Riddle

Why did the policemen go to the ballgame?




2 comments:

Louise said...

Food trivia- Pop tarts.

Louise said...

Riddle- To catch someone stealing base.