Monday, January 28, 2008

Riddle





Louise got the riddle and the brain bruiser questions. No one got the Food Trivia questions. I need to give Louise a riddle certificate for the best riddle guesser.
ANSWERS



Food Trivia



Two expensive words. Means high quality. To joke somebody. Different cuts.

Prime Rib



Brain Bruisers



You heard me before and you hear me again then I fade until you call me again.

echo


Riddle



What is the end of everything?

The letter G





QUESTIONS


Food Trivia Question

This was the first commercially manufactured breakfast cereal. One word destroys paper.

Brain Bruisers Question

I'm before your very eyes. I look like a letter. Gateway in a city. Known by billions.


Riddle

What do you get when peas fight?





Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Dad says the riddle is black eye peas, food trivia shredded wheat, brain bruiser Mcdonalds.