Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Riddle

I'm so busy I had to get a planner to write all my appointments down. I just got back from therapy. That is why I'm late.

Louise I glad you are getting the answers. You got the riddle and the food trivia question. Yeahaw way to go.

Food Trivia Answer

3 inches by 5.5 inches and thin. Must be filled. 2 billion sold per year. A dad...a flavor.

Pop tart


Brain Bruisers Answer

This is the largest city in one of the states in the United States yet only has a population just over 50,000 people...making it the least populous of the largest cities in any of the states. A same-name city has more people to the southeast of it.

Charleston, WV


Riddle

Why did the policemen go to the ballgame?
He wanted to catch the player stealing the bases.

Food Trivia Question

Two words...four letters each. Each word starts with a "C". Very expensive. Must mush with hands.


Brain Bruisers Question

Part of life. Hypothesis. Maybe or maybe not. It's tentative.

Riddle

What is a cat's favorite color?



Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

No comments: