Friday, January 18, 2008

Riddle


Melanie got the Brain Bruiser and the Food Trivia question. Glenn got the riddle. I can't believe Glenn knew leeks. I'm not sure I know what they are. Our bloggers are pretty smart because they almost always get the questions right.
Everyone have a restfull weekend and will talk to you on Monday.
ANSWERS

Food Trivia
A Football. Good Summer Business. Old Clunker. Has More Sugar Than Strawberries.
lemon

Brain Bruisers

I have keys, but no locks. I have space, but no room. You can enter, but you can't go in. What am I?
keyboard

Riddle
What is a plumber's favorite vegetable?
leeks


QUESTIONS


Food Trivia Question
The Rockies. Little Sprinkles. Recent Weather. "Let's all go to the Lobby".

Brain Bruisers

I'm giving you two questions for the weekend. I'm in a good mood.
What is represented by this Brain Bruiser?
DEEF


What is represented by this BrainBruiser?
S

L
O
W


Riddle
What did one knife say to the other?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

4 comments:

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - slow down

working on the others busy today at work - I don't work for the state and have the day off!

Louise said...

Riddle- You're looking pretty sharp today.

Louise said...

Brain bruiser- Deef/deaf.

Melanie said...

I think the other brain bruiser is feedback