Monday, January 14, 2008

RIDDLE

Hello everyone I hope you all had a rest full weekend. I'm going to use the same brain bruiser as I used on Friday because my source didn't have a new one this morning. Louise got the riddle and Bobby got the Food Trivia.

Think about me today because I start my new weight lost program. It's called First Place and it is a Christian based program. They are starting it at church. I went to the meeting on Sunday

I'm also at the beach until Wednesday. Talk to you tomorrow. I have to go and get ready for yoga.

ANSWERS
Food Trivia
Type of Chicken? Play Music notes. Ocean Dweller. Usually In A Can.

TUNA

RIDDLE
Who tells people where to go and gets aways with it?

TRAVEL AGENT

TODAY'S QUESTIONS
Brain Bruisers Question
The bigger it is, the darker it gets. Full of water or air. Same word is repeated here.

Riddle
What's a cold puppy sitting on a rabbit?

2 comments:

A.G. said...

cloud, balloon, "same word is repeated here", struggling with that one.

Louise said...

Riddle- A chili dog sitting on a bun.