Thursday, January 17, 2008

Riddle



WOW all the questions were answered and by different bloggers. I like that. Louise got the Food Trivia, Mel got the Brain bruiser and Bobby got the riddle.



Just in case you are wondering I am doing OK on my new weight loss program. I also have a pain problem with my finger and it is hard to type because it is in my thumb. I don't know what I did. I will just add it to my pain list.

ANSWERS



Food Trivia



What is the world's best-selling brand of cookie?

Oreo



Brain Bruiser



A man was pushed out of an airplane, without a parachute. How was he able to survive?

The plane was on the ground



Riddle



What do you call elves in Bermuda?

Bermuda shorts




QUESTIONS



Food Trivia Question


A Football. Good Summer Business. Old Clunker. Has More Sugar Than Strawberries.



Brain Bruisers Question

I have keys, but no locks. I have space, but no room. You
can enter, but you can't go in. What am I?


Riddle




What is a plumber's favorite vegetable?




Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter




4 comments:

Trapper said...

A Leek ?,,,, Leeks and eggs

Melanie said...

Brain bruiser - a keyboard. I am still working on the food - I think Gleen has the riddle.

Melanie said...

food trivia - a lemon

Louise said...

Sorry I was late. Trapper beat me to it on the riddle.