Monday, September 29, 2008

RIDDLE

Louise got the riddle answer on Friday. Where was Sandi and Sarah on the trivia questions.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and are ready for the week.

Food Trivia

Round with trenches
Named after a gas station?
Can you ring this?
A color in the name
Green or Bell Pepper

Brain Bruisers

Named after an animal?
Getting stuck
Two words...D.T.Shiny, round, grey
Duck Tape

Riddle

If you break me,I do not stop working.
If you touch me,I may be snared.
If you lose me,Nothing will matter.
What am I?
heart
QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

K.P.T.
A rectangle
A few dozen holes
A dad name...A taste


Brain Bruisers Question

A three letter word
A lady's name backwards
To sketch or plan
To bring into public eye


Riddle

For some I go fast
for others I'm slow.
To most people,
I'm an obsession
relying on me is a well practiced lesson.



1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- Time.