Monday, September 08, 2008

Riddle

Louise got the riddle right on Friday and Melanie got the brain trivia right. I'm home until Friday and I hope they're right about Ike not going to the NC coast. It would be nice if it would just turn into a tropical storm.

Brain Bruisers

I fly yet I have no wings.
I cry yet I have no eyes.
Darkness follows me.
Specks of dirt and dust make me.
clouds

Food Trivia

This is the healthy part of this food yet lots of good junk food added to it make it unhealthy. Wraps around you and sheds.
Potatoes chips

Riddle

Why did the kid roll rocks down the hill?
Wanted to "rock & roll".

Questions

Food Trivia Question

Introduced in 1956
A middle letter
A word that is special
Lightly toasted


Brain Bruisers Question

Most people toss them
Initials are B.C.
A rectangle
Information


Riddle

What do you get if you cross a turtle and boomerang?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

3 comments:

Louise said...

Brain bruiser--Bar code.

Melanie said...

riddle - slow return?

Melanie said...

food trivia - Special K?