Friday, September 26, 2008

RIDDLE

Louise got the riddle right yesterday. I will give her half credit for getting the Food trivia question. Louise you forgot what kind of apple. Sandi got the brain bruiser one. Yea ha!! all the questions were answered.

The ocean was still ruff when we went yesterday and it had come over the beach road in several places. I wouldn't of wanted to stay in some of the houses. I know I would move my car.

Have a good weekend and will talk to you on Monday.

ANSWERS

Food Trivia

A machine was named after this food and named after a man. This food is a descendant from one thing in 1811.
McIntosh Apple


Brain Bruisers

27.3 days to finish its course
1969 was a big year
Water moving up and down
Four round letters
Moon

Riddle

What is the insect's favorite game?
Cricket

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

Round with trenches
Named after a gas station?
Can you ring this?
A color in the name


Brain Bruisers Question

Named after an animal?
Getting stuck
Two words...D.T.
Shiny, round, grey

Riddle

If you break me,I do not stop working.
If you touch me,I may be snared.
If you lose me,Nothing will matter.
What am I?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- Heart.