Thursday, September 25, 2008

RIDDLE

Yeah !! Louise she knew the answer to the riddle.
What medical condition helps you run faster?
Athletic foot
No one got the questions yesterday. Sandi and Sarah brought to my attention that Eggo is owned by Kellogg not General Mills!!! I will give it to them and maybe I will have to use them as my source instead of the one I have been using. Well I off to see what the ocean looks like now.
Brain Bruisers

Place to Put Money
Lots of Data Spins
Fast Need Light To Read
CD

Food Trivia

You're Puny
Thousands of Ways to Prepare
The Letter C
Swims Around All Day
Shrimp

Riddle

How is a telephone like arithmetic?
One mistake and you get the wrong number

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

A machine was named after this food and named after a man. This food is a descendant from one thing in 1811.


Brain Bruisers Question

27.3 days to finish its course
1969 was a big year
Water moving up and down
Four round letters


Riddle

What is the insect's favorite game?




2 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- Cricket.

Louise said...

Food trivia- Apple.