Wednesday, September 03, 2008

RIDDLE

Louise got the answer to the riddle. Sandi got the brain bruiser and trivia question right. She did get them on Friday but I lost the chat side so I didn't remember. Imagine that me forgettting. Lee I wanted to give you credit but it really wasn't in the book and Sandi got what was in the book.

I'm also a little upset because my beach cat is missing.(yellow) She had been here for 5 years. We were only gone 3 days and her food was still here when we got back but no cat. I wish I knew what happened to her. She always comes right away when we pull in the driveway..

In case any one is interested the beach was great yesterday. I think we will go again today. It might not be so nice the rest of the week.


Food Trivia

City In Maryland
Vampire Fear
Make a Land Claim
More Spiced Version


Salisbury steak



Brain Bruisers

2x x 10x
Huge Building in Norfolk
Long/Narrow or Mirrored?
1/2 of television


Telescope




Riddle


What has eight feet and can sing?


A quartet




Questions

Brain Bruisers Question

Two animals.

Created in the 1800s.
Symbolism is everything.
These animals have power.



Food Trivia Question


Seven yummy letters
Can be thin or thick
Add to things or eat it alone
A famous military man




Riddle

What is worse than a giraffe with a sore throat?



3 comments:

Lee said...

riddle- lee with a sore throat

Louise said...

Riddle- A centipede with sore feet.

Claire said...

keep guessing not in the book