Friday, September 05, 2008

RIDDLE

Melanie got the brain bruiser right yesterday. I hope Louise enjoyed her birthday. I keep loosing the Chat side so Sandi you will have to e-mail the answer. cgoulder@yahoo.com

We have a few plants to move today because of the winds coming our way.


Brain Bruisers

Mary, riding her white horse, decides to go into the forest. How far can she go?
halfway because then she is coming out

Food Trivia

This one is tough to spell
33% is from fermentation of ethanol
66% oil with many herbs and spices
It automatically burns calories

Vinaigrette




Riddle

What did the frankfurter say when the dog bit him?
It's a dog eat dog world
Questions

Brain Bruisers Question

I fly yet I have no wings.
I cry yet I have no eyes.
Darkness follows me.
Specks of dirt and dust make me.

Food Trivia Question

This is the healthy part of this food yet lots of good junk food added to it make it unhealthy. Wraps around you and sheds.

Riddle

Why did the kid roll rocks down the hill?

7 comments:

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - clouds

Lee said...

mom u stink i was about to answer the brain bruiser

Louise said...

I was to, Lee.

Louise said...

Riddle- Wanted to "rock & roll".

Melanie said...

I got lucky and went on line early today - I'll share my win with Lee and Louise.

Louise said...

Yes Claire, I did enjoy my Birthday!!!!

Are you ok at the beach.... how bad is the weather there?

Did "Yellow" come home?

Claire said...

No Yellow did not come home and I sure wish I knew where she was. It is fine at the beach now but it is suppose to be windy in the night.