Thursday, June 14, 2007









Way to go Glenn you got the riddle yesterday. Keith was close but not what was in my book. I might of counted it if Glenn didn't guess.


ANSWER:Why did the tightrope walker always carry his bank book?

Balance his bank book





TODAY'S RIDDLE:
What game do you play in water?


It's cool here today. It is only 64 now. I think it will only get to the low 70's today. Bobby will be coming to the beach today. I will go to yoga at 10:00. I am trying out all the yoga classes. So far I like them all. Yesterday I went to lunch with one of my yoga friends and didn't get home untill all my soaps were over. HAHA. they start at 12:30 and go off at 4:00. Good I wasn't planning on watching them.

3 comments:

Trapper said...

stroking games

Claire said...

Keep guessing,

Trapper said...

Golf stroke