Friday, June 15, 2007

ANOTHER WORK WEEK COMES TO AN END



Well I have to say that I am glad this work week has come to and end. I have to say that every week now leading up to my week of vacation will be longer and longer. In case anybody cares who won the NBA championship this year it was the San Antonio Spurs, I sure don't care thats for sure. The college baseball world series starts today in Omaha, I have will be rooting for Cal State Fullerton and I guess UNC since they are from the ACC and should have won it last year. There will be two first round games today and tomorrow. The Nascar Nextel Cup Series will be at the Michigan International Speedway this weekend and I am going to go out on a limb and say that one of the Hendrick Motorsports drivers will win again this week. Scott are you going on any camping expeditions this weekend, if so take your camera with you. My chin is a little sore still but I have another AIP right now, my left bottom wisdom tooth has been a little sensitive this week so thats why AIP is still elevated. MICKEY

The cynics are right nine times out of ten.
Henry Louis Mencken

Sports History
1909 - Benjamin Shibe was given the patent for the cork baseball center.

Former New York Gov. Mario Cuomo is 75
Baseball Hall of Famer Billy Williams is 69
Singer Russell Hitchcock (Air Supply) is 58
Comedian-actor Jim Belushi is 53
Country singer Terri Gibbs is 53
Actress Julie Hagerty is 52
Actress Eileen Davidson is 48
Baseball Hall of Famer Wade Boggs is 49
Actress Helen Hunt is 44
Actress Courteney Cox is 43
Country musician Michael Britt (Lonestar) is 41
Actress Leah Remini is 37
Bluegrass singer-musician Jamie Johnson is 35
Baseball player Andy Pettitte is 35

3 comments:

Al said...

no new news on vince mcmahon?

Anonymous said...

no camping trip this week, going next week though.

Melanie said...

Yeah - when is vince's funeral?