Saturday, June 30, 2007

INTERNET BACK UP AND RUNNING






Well after a very frustrating Friday morning I am happy to say that my internet provider is back up running on full steam. I was very frustrated yesterday when it was down yesterday morning. Next week at the time I will be on my way to the beach for a nice week of rest and relaxation. Where in the world has Scott been this week, it's like he just dropped of the face of the earth this week, maybe he is getting ready for his trip to the OBX. Keith, Maureen, and Andrew are heading to the OBX today, I think they are staying till Thursday. Dave Blaney captured the pole for this weeks Nextel Cup race giving Toyota it's 1st pole of the season. Qualifying for IRL race at Richmond this week was washed out, I think Al is going over to take some photos after work today. I did go down to Wal-Mart this morning for my weekly shopping adventure and thought maybe they would have some fresh donuts but they didn't have a donut in the house so I had to get my usual Hostess ones, there goo but not as good as a fresh donut. I have posted a few photos from last year vacation just to try to get everybody in the mood for this years vacation. MICKEY

The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you've lost. George Schultz

Singer Lena Horne is 90, I saw her on Sanford & Son last night
Actress Nancy Dussault is 71
Actor David Garrison is 55
Minnesota basketball coach Tubby Smith is 55
Actor-comedian David Alan Grier is 52
Nascar driver Sterling Marlin is 50
Actor Vincent D'Onofrio is 48
Boxer Mike Tyson is 41
Actor Brian Bloom is 37
Actress Monica Potter is 36
Rhythm-and-blues singer Fantasia ("American Idol") is 23

Chet Atkins, Country music guitarist and icon, influential on many of today's guitarists in all fields of music died 6 years ago today, at the age of 77 from cancer.

Pete Gray, Baseball player, famous for being a one-armed outfielder, played for the St. Louis Browns during the war year of 1945 died 5 years ago today, at the age of 87.

3 comments:

Al said...

wow they look like a fun bunch!!!

Claire said...

We are the fun family

Anonymous said...

i haven't fallen off of the earth, i have just been really busy this week. i worked my normal job plus an additional thirty hours trying to help train the inbound dock crew on how to use the new digital scanners they are now required to use to track the freight. i know how to use them because we have been doing it on dock relay at night for years. i'm tired.