Friday, June 22, 2007

ANOTHER WEEK CLOSER TO VACATION



Well another work will will come to an end today and I am another week closer to going on vacation this year. The last few weeks have just flown by. I talked to Scott last night and he and the rest of the family are heading down to Jeckle Island again this weekend and that he is ready for his trip to the OBX this year. Then UNC Tar Heels beat the Rice Owls last night 7-4 and with the win are headed by to the CWS finals which will began on Saturday against Oregon State. Oregon State and UNC also played each other last in the finals of the CWS, the series will be a best of three. The Nascar Nextel Cup Series will be racing on the road course at Sonoma, California, I have to say that I really don't care for the road races that much. I guess fellow blogger Keith will be heading back home from Fort Monmouth tonight after another tough week of government work. My AIP index has been elevated because my back is bothering me again and because I got bit 8 times last night while on the computer by some killer mosquitoes, I killed 1 but there where several others that I didn't get. I have posted a link below to the photos AL took of Wednesday nights Appomattox baseball game. MICKEY

APPOMATTOX LEAGUE PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/1/colonial-heights-vs/

Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt.
William Van Horne

Singer-actor Kris Kristofferson is 71
Fox News correspondent Brit Hume is 64
Actor David L. Lander is 60
Singer Howard "Eddie" Kaylan is 60
Actress Meryl Streep is 58
Actress Lindsay Wagner is 58
Pop singer Cyndi Lauper is 54
Actor Tim Russ is 51
Actress Tracy Pollan is 47
Actress Amy Brenneman is 43
Actress Paula Irvine is 39
Actress Mary Lynn Rajskub is 36
Football player Kurt Warner is 36
TV personality Carson Daly is 34
Actress Alicia Goranson is 33
Actress Lindsay Ridgeway is 22

Ann Landers, Newspaper advice columnist for many, many years ... twin sister of Dear Abby died 5 years ago today, at the age of 83 from cancer.

Darryl Kile, Baseball player, was a pitcher for the St. Louis Cardinals, Houston Astros, and Colorado Rockies, died 5 years ago today, at the age of 33 from Atherosclerosis

4 comments:

Keith said...

my AIP is 9.5

Al said...

my api is at .05!!

glad to hear you survived the killer skitters! they can be killer!!

Claire said...

Please get rid of all the killer skitters before I get home.

Al said...

they are not really killer, i think mickey was exaggerating!