Tuesday, June 26, 2007

RIDDLE








I'm making a executive decision about Al's answer to the riddle yesterday because he has agreed ed to take the cabinets from my kitchen for his new garage. Anyone need a microwave and cart.


ANSWER:Why did the tire need a vacation?

because it was wore out! is what Al said. The book says ;It couldn't take the pressure anymore.



TODAY'S RIDDLE:
Why did all the bowling pins lie down?




I have so much to do to start my kitchen remodeling. Remember I have to go back to the beach. It will be so messy I'm glad I will be there for most of the time. I need a garage to put all the boxes into. Mark is moving and he needs furniture in his old house to help sell so I'm going to store my living room and dining room in his old house.



4 comments:

Al said...

we've got plenty of garage attic space, if you need it.

Trapper said...

Because they got striked!!

Anonymous said...

because they went on strike.

Claire said...

I will be bringing over some of my stuff.