Friday, June 08, 2007

IT'S GOING TO BE HOT TODAY



Well it looks like is going to be the hottest day of the year so far in Colonial Heights today, it is suppose to get to 97 with a heat index of between 103-105. If you have a swimming pool you might want to stay in it or just stay in side the house in the AC. It's a good thing all the schools in CH have AC, if not I think the might have had to get out early today. The Nascar Nextel Cup Series is at Pocono this weekend, last year Denny Hamlin won both races there, maybe he can pick up his 1st win of the season this weekend. My AIP index is very high this morning because I think I have puled a muscle in my right side and it is causing my back, right abdominal area, my right rear and my right hamstring to be very sore and my right shoulder is sore as well. If the weather was colder my index would be higher. Since there isn't much going on today I thought would pull out another old photo from the past of Mavis and Bernard on th beach at Nags Head, I don't know what year this photo was taken though, but it was probably in the early 1970's. Well try to stay cool today. MICKEY

Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it.
Leonardo Da Vinci

Former First Lady Barbara Bush is 82
Actor-comedian Jerry Stiller is 80
Comedian Joan Rivers is 74
Actor James Darren is 71
Singer Nancy Sinatra is 67
Singer Chuck Negron (Three Dog Night) is 65
Actress Sonia Braga is 57
Actress Kathy Baker is 57
Singer Bonnie Tyler is 54
Actress Julianna Margulies is 40
Actor David Sutcliffe is 38
Rhythm-and-blues singer Nicci Gilbert is 37
Actress Kelli Williams is 37
Actor Mark Feuerstein is 36
Tennis player Lindsay Davenport is 31
Folk-bluegrass singer-musician Sara Watkins (Nickel Creek) is 26
Tennis player Kim Clijsters is 24

Satchel Paige, Hall of Fame baseball pitcher, star in the Negro Leagues, famous for his line "Don't look back ... they may be gaining on you!"
died 25 years ago today, at the age of 75 from a heart attack.

3 comments:

Al said...

i've got a shirt that looks like bernards bathing suit! isn't that the suit that caused the bathing suit intervention?

Claire said...

Yes it is. He had to get a new one.

Al said...

mickey do you have any pictures of bernard wearing his new birdwell beach britches?