Wednesday, June 13, 2007

RIDDLE










Scott got he right answer.
ANSWER:Almost everyone needs it, ask for it, gives it , but almost nobody takes it. What is it.

Advice

TODAY'S RIDDLE:
Why did the tightrope walker always carry his bank book?

We didn't get any rain at the beach so I will have to water all my flowers today. That will take about a hour. I am getting ready to go to yoga at 10:00. I went to the beach Monday and Tueday so I will take off today. HAHA that is all the decisions I will have to make today. That could change because I might go to the beach. The flowers can't wait.
PS I haven't seen Rocky this week. Maybe he is eating the bird and squirrel food.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Maintain his balance

Al said...

its tough being retired!

Trapper said...

Balance his bank book