Friday, June 15, 2007

RIDDLE




No one got the riddle yesterday . Good guesses but not the one that in in my book.

What game do you play in water?


Swimming pool


TODAY'S RIDDLE:

What can go up a chimney down, but will never go down the chimney up?

Everyone enjoy your weekend. It's still cool this morning but will warm up this weekend. It is 64 at 8:45. I will probably go to the beach today but may wait until tomorrow because it's cloudy right now and I don't know how warm it is going to be after lunch. Decisions, Decisions!


6 comments:

Keith said...

Umbrella

Trapper said...

Draft?

Keith said...

Smoke

Melanie said...

I agree with Keith - I don't get yesterdays riddle.

Trapper said...

Come on Mel !!!!!!! Water,.... pool...!!!!, GAME!!!...
I don't know how you going to open umbrella in an CHIMNEY!!!......LOL!!

Claire said...

Maybe it was because I didn't spell swimming right. It is fixed now. I was in a hurry.