Wednesday, June 27, 2007

RIDDLE


We will have a hot day today. I think I will stay in the air condition as much as I can.



Three of the bloggers got the riddle right yesterday. Scott,Glenn and Louise by e-mail in that order.

ANSWER:Why did all the bowling pins lie down?


They were on strike.


TODAY'S RIDDLE:

What is the best kind of letter to read on a hot day?



I know there is a story behind this picture. I don't remember adding anything to Keith's picture. I found the picture computer on the computer when I was looking for other pictures.

I will be busy packing up some of my stuff to get ready for the kitchen remodeling. Mickey will be glad to take dinner invites while the remodeling is taking place. Sorry I'm running so late on the riddle. I guess just thinking about packing makes me slow.




1 comment:

Bobby said...

test