Wednesday, June 27, 2007

5,000 MILE MARK




Well my Victory Red truck tripped the 5,000 mile mark yesterday, I will have the truck for two years at the end of July. At the rate that I am going now I should approach the 6,000 mile mark later this year, I am sure my warranty will run out after three years and not the 36,000 miles. Our Appomattox League baseball team will travel to Dinwiddie tonight for two games before returning home on Friday night make up Mondays postponement with Manchester. It has been reported that five bloggers from Mickey's Place were seen at the Cracker Barrel restaurant last night in Chester, I can neither confirm or deny this information. Keith I have had several bloggers ask me when Andrews next swim meet is, I told them I didn't know because I don't follow swimming that closely. It's going to be hot the next two days before it cools of a bit for the weekend so stay cool. MICKEY

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
Dale Carnegie

Pedal to the medal
Want to tone your lower body, enhance circulation and strengthen your heart today? Ride your bike! Regular cycling also improves your cholesterol profile, lowers your blood pressure, reduces the risk of heart disease and colon cancer, and helps control your weight.


Business executive Ross Perot is 77
Actress Julia Duffy is 56
Actress Isabelle Adjani is 52
Country singer Lorrie Morgan is 48
Actor Yancey Arias is 36
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Jim Edmonds is 34
Actor Tobey Maguire is 32
Gospel singer Leigh Nash is 31
Actress Madylin Sweeten is 16

4 comments:

Keith said...

Tonight @ Gregory's Pond. Time 6:30. Andrew knocked 10 seconds off his Freestyle Times and 8 off his back strok @ his last meet.

Last week Andrew attended Basketball camp, this week he's enrolled in a camp that features the country club sports (golf, tennis, and swimmning). I believe they are also teaching soccer as well. So, watch out "Golden Foot"

Keith said...

I know it wasn't the Chester "Goulders", we weren't invited.

Claire said...

I don't know what to ssy about Andrew being on the Hokie team and now soccer. Well if he wants to continue soccer Juliaanne can help him. She's pretty good

Al said...

i think you need a new truck mickey, i'll give you 5,000 for it!!