Friday, December 19, 2008

RIDDLE

Melanie got the brain bruiser and Lee got the riddle. Keeping it in the family.

This is going to be short because I'm getting ready to go out for breakfast. I should be home getting ready for Christmas. I wonder if anyone would miss me if I stayed at the beach.

ANSWERS



Brain bruiser

A four letter word
Closing something in particular
An act with a straw
When nobody wins.

draw



Food Trivia



S.S.S.H.
Local city
A word about spinning
To cut...makes a joke
spiral sliced smithfield ham



Riddle



What is a tree's favorite drink?

root beer



QUESTIONS

brain Bruiser

Spell
"Hard Water"
Only three letters



food Trivia

J.D.S.
A guy's name
A very smart person
Spiced morning meal

Riddle

What's makes baseball players angry but bowlers happy?

6 comments:

Bobby said...

Strikes

Keith said...

I see Lee is cashing in on his College learning?

Melanie said...

food trivia - Jimmie Dean Sausage
brain bruiser - ice

In Lee's case - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - he has my brains LOL!!!

Al said...

that riddle was to easy!

Lee said...

yes i have cashed in my learning!

Bobby said...

Maybe by the time he gets his degree ,he'll be able to spell his name correctly