Tuesday, December 02, 2008

RIDDLE

Sandi and Sarah you got both the brain bruiser and food trivia right. Cell phone was not just a wild guess after all.

Would you believe I'm late today because I wanted to see Brittney Spears on TV. HAHA I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree because my 88 years old Mom's favorite perfume is one of hers.

ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser

Two Words
Unheard of in the 60s
A very, very tiny word
Roam
cell phone

Food Trivia

A verb
On stop of the stove
Bird Filler
Taxidermy
stuffing

Riddle

How did the rain make the ghost upset?
It dampened her spirit

QUESTIONS
Food Trivia

Long Spiral
Blak or Red
White Food in the Answer
Whip

Brain Bruiser

I have hands that wave at you though I never say goodbye.
It's cool for you to be with me especially when I say, "Hi".

Riddle

What happened to the author at his trial?

5 comments:

Louise said...

Brain bruiser- Fan.

Lee said...

Auntie/Memaw likes Brittney Spears? WOW!

Lee said...

food trivia- Twizzlers or Licorice

Bobby said...

He got the book.

Lee said...

Nope. Just a smart college student.